Top Ten Tuesdays are hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is the top 10 favorite book we read in 2015 (you can do it by only 2015 releases, overall , by genre (top ten fantasy books I read in 2015), etc. however you choose to make your BEST list).
This week’s edition of Top Ten Tuesday is brought to you by our very own Sally906 who curated a list of her top 10 favorite books she read this year which were written by Australian Authors:
- Mr Chen’s Emporium by Deborah O’Brien – Historical
- A Small Madness by Dianne Touchell – Contemporary YA
- Tell the Truth by Katherine Howell – Mystery
- The Last Place by Michael Adams – Sci Fi
- The Road to Hope by Rachael Johns – Romance
- Only We Know by Victoria Purman – Romance
- The Patterson Girls by Rachael Johns – Women’s Fiction
- The Rosie Effect by Graeme Simsion – Contemporary
- Palace of Tears by Julian Leatherdale – Historical
- The Lake House by Kate Morton – Mystery
Her top read of the year was Palace of Tears by Julian Leatherdale and her review can be found here.
Have you read any of the books above or have another favorite book by an Australian Author? Let us know below!