Top Ten Tuesdays are hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is our top ten 2015 releases we meant to get to but didn’t. We had a lot more than ten between all of us. The woes of Mt. TBR.
- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
- An Evil Mind by Chris Carter (paperback edition published in 2015)
- Reap the Wind by Karen Chance
- Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine
- Winter by Marissa Meyer (mostly because I’m way behind in the series)
- The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead (see above)
- The Return by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Shadow Study by Maria V. Snyder (Sigh, I miss Valek! <3)
- Illusionarium by Heather Dixon
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
- The Marriage of Opposites by Alice Hoffman
- Secret Sisters by Jayne Ann Krentz
- The Crossing by Michael Connelly
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
- My Life on the Road by Gloria Steinem
- Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert – I’m not all that creative but I want to see if this book does anything for me
- Invaded by Melissa Landers – book 3 due out this year and I want to hang off until a bit closer to release date
- The Copper Gauntlet by Holly Black – silly reason, the first book blew me away and I am scared the 2nd one won’t be as good!
- Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs – its the last one, once I’ve read it then it will be over!!!
- The Beast’s Garden by Kate Forsyth – good reason why I haven’t read my copy – I am going to be in Germany in April and as this book is set in WWII Germany I have this book earmarked as a holiday read!
- The Providence of Fire by Brian Staveley – Loved the first one. Second one is still sitting on my shelf! I had planned to start it last week since I thought it worked for a challenge, but then I realized I was wrong.
- How to Fight a Dragon’s Fury by Cressida Cowell – This one I have a reason for not getting to yet. I’ve only read the first ten (and this is #12) and when I say read, I mean I listened to the David Tennant audiobook versions (which are fantastic). The one for this book doesn’t come out until March 2016 and I’m waiting to listen to #11 until it’s closer to the date. But I’m excited!
- Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel, keep saying I need to read it…but I just get distracted
- Rebel Queen by Michelle Moran, plan to remedy this soon
What books did you miss out on?