How Book Charmers Rate Their Books
- (1 Star) Tuly awful. A tree died needlessly for this, and those hours I spent reading I will never get back.
- (2 Stars) Pretty bad, generally poorly written and requiring an editor, but readable. Not necessarily a bad book, but just not for me.
- (3 Stars) Good. Just good. Didn’t hate it, but didn’t love it.
- (4 Stars) Really good, probably with just one or two niggling flaws. But definitely re-read material
- (5 Stars) Brilliant, well written, good story, left me thinking ‘ah, I wish I’d written that’ and put back on the re-read pile.